Thursday, August 03, 2006

Procrastination Nation

Sometimes it is the best way to go, putting things off until the last minute. Some people work better under pressure. I think I do fairly well in this area. Once I have ripped myself from denial and shifted into driven I can be quite effective. Take packing for a trip for instance. I am a list girl for sure. I would prefer to make lists regarding things I need to accomplish rather than out and out accomplishing them right away. You see, I need to feel organized and not rushed. Then I kick myself in the butt when the time is right, a.k.a. right before the deadline and I git er done! Now I have two vacations to plan and pack for and here I sit scrowling through my mental lists and typing this here blog. So it goes. Reminds me of the saying, "you can't give a leopard new stripes" or something like that...I yam who I yam.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Thanks, I like my title too. It has double meaning. Either I am misinformed or Miss Informed(know it all). Depends on the day and the subject.

10:15 AM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

Personally I'm Misc-Elanious.

:D

My procrastinating skillz know NO bounds! But I love me some lists too girl!!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Gotta love the lists! They are helpful when I decided to get to work.

10:10 AM  
Blogger jali said...

I probably could make a really great list. I'd lose it shortly thereafter.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home