Sunday, July 30, 2006

Loving Looks...



What is it about children that can melt your heart and make all feel right in the world with one loving glance? You could be having the most miserable day, week, whatever... and waalaa one precious look can melt all frustrations away. What a blessing children are. Little walking, talking miracles in our lives. My kids are my heart. Bottom line. They are "it" to me. The reason to be. Even though I would probably consider myself to be somewhat of a "scrambling mother" of sorts at times, they are where it is at. My joy, my heart, my love, my children.

4 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

and what cutie pies they ARE!!!! speaking of with, your daughters red tube ishere at my house! it is a mickey mouse one!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Right, I know watcha are talking about! I will have to drop by and collect...OR have my sis pic it up when she gets Savannahs stuff, k?

10:32 AM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

awwwwwww. They're SO SO Cute!!! That would perk up my day for sure!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Shank ya miss Elaine! They do perk up my day for sure.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home