Thursday, June 29, 2006

TOLD YA I'D PROVE IT!



Here is how my husband found me, with murder on my mind. Later, in pic #2 that is me looking around for something to kill. It is tough out in the wild woods. As far as 4th of July goes what Miss Informed and her fam is doin is anybody's guess! Consider this though, if you find yourself camping and notice a crazy looking girl mumbling about what a disgrace "Bens" are in our modern day and age, and the horrors of quarter showers, just nod as she walks by. High chances are it is me, Miss Informed in the flesh opting out of enduring hours of boy on boy wrestling. Succumbing to nature, the lesser of two evils. Keep in mind that word on the street is when confronted with a crazy don't meet their eye. I may just be lookin' for something to destroy! Especially if sited early in the morning...

5 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

I don't blame you on the bear thing! Sweaty sleeping makes me a cranky boy too!

3:27 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Yeah, I am terrified of bears. Last time I went camping in a tent, in the middle of the night I swore I heard something and I made my husband get up and sit with me in the car for about 2 hours. Bad times! Why he wants to take me in the woods after that is a mystery to me!
~ Thanks for the comment N.P.!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

you look pissy! I know that look.

12:51 PM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

UGh. I would b epissy too girl. BLech. I'd go old skool cavegirl, sharpen up a stick and kill the bear for fur and meat!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

I was headed in that direction trust me!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home