Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Nacho Libre


Last night I went and saw Nacho Libre. Truthfully I wasn't expecting much after I read some reviews. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It was OFCOURSE stupid funny. I enjoy stupid humor though. It wasn't overly stupid, just enough. I thought it was hilarious! I cracked up and from what I could tell the audience enjoyed it too. There were a lot of laughs. I was really concerned I was wasting my money and time after I got to the movie theaters and saw they had it showing in the crappy theatre. You know the one, shoved in the corner of the place. The small screen one with terrible air conditioning. Yeah, that one. But still there was a good sized crowd and it was really funny. If you like Napoleon Dynamite then trust me you will enjoy Nacho Libre! Siesta!

7 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Was Siesta the only spanish word you could come up with???

Doesn't Siesta mean nap? LOL

11:15 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

I ran a blank... what can I say!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

What I meant to say was something clever like, Ole!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

¡Julia es tan grosera! ¡Siempre corregir cada uno!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

if I understood spanish I would understand something other than Julie is gross. I dont' know what else it says....

3:22 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Obviously I can't understand it either. Let me take a guess...Siesta, perhaps? Naptime? Si, si!

10:51 AM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

I'll take a siesta over a fiesta. God knows I haven't taken a nap since 2002.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home