Saturday, July 01, 2006

Buttered Popcorn Anyone?


THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
Well, actually Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway wear Prada in this funny and entertaining movie. I wouldn't necessarily categorize this as a comedy because there were serious parts. It was a good flick and I would recommend it. I got to see it opening night with some of my girlies after dining at the new Italian restaurant in town. Yumm! We were celebrating my friend being laid off from her job- yes, oddly enough it is a good thing. My friend and I ordered the most amazing lasangna that came in this large bowl. It looked like it could quite possibly feed a family of 4 no prob. So I said in joking to the waiter,"Who ordered the Stuaffers party size Lasangnas?" Funny to me, maybe not so funny to him. Ahhh well. We got to munch on our platters of lasangna while being serenaded with the accordion. It was very fun! Then it was off to the movies to meet some more buddies. The movie was the perfect finishing touch to an already great night! I think girl night needs to happen more often!
**Did I mention our to-go boxes were like 3 pounds each? Lunch today? I am thinkin' left overs!

5 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

ummmm....hmmmmm....

*cough* **ahem**

Where was my invitation to the movies? Oh, it must have gotten lost. I wouldn't have been able to go anyway because we had plans but alas, an invite would have been nice. ;)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

I almost even posted it in the blog it was for Rebekah,Someone you don't really know. Otherwise you'd been in like flin sista! ... Although I woulda liked to hang with you and Hiedi from the looks of her house.
*ahem* You know I love ya!

2:36 PM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

I wanna read the book before I go see the movie, but it looks hilarious and hey, they play Madonna's song "Jump" during the previews.. so it can't be all bad right?

The dinner sounded the delish. the waiter sounded like a buttwad. he could have at least chuckled at the lasagna joke for the tip!

:D

4:14 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Exactly! That is what I am sayin'! He still got the tip for prompt service. I was forgiving! :)

4:29 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

**clicking fingers and waiting for a new post about how wonderful a time you had on Thursday**

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home