Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Simple Snaps Of The View

My friend showed me all kinds of great "hidden" beaches that are not in the heart of town and are off the beaten path. I cannot wait to go back with my family.
Just a 20 minute drive out of town leads you to ocean front property where farmers live with amazingly green pastures and houses right on the water.

On the day we went sight seeing we stopped off on the road many different times and took pics from up high.


One night we snuggled up in our cozies and trudged out to the beach with my wool blanket me and my love purchased on our honeymoon in Mexico for $6.00. It really has paid off.



3 Comments:

Blogger LadyHAHA said...

NICE! Enjoy your vacay girl!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

great shots! I love the sunset one the best!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Thanks gals. It was fun.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home