Friday, January 12, 2007

Feel The Burn?


Oh My Good Grief!!! I am not gonna survive this. Heart pounding, calves pinching, temples throbbing. Not to mention the amount of sweat flooding from my pores. Cleansing? Maybe. Worth it. (Hesitantly...)Yes. This describes my first work out in about 2 months. I totally fell off the wagon this past holiday. As in, I fell off the wagon straight into a vat of peach cobbler,pies, some ice cream , and many a decorated xmas cookie just for variety. Ugg. My "fall" started mid October up until now. What a bitch getting back on the wagon was! I hate this wagon. It is good for me but such a PAIN! I cannot believe how 2 months can't destroy any possible shape you were working towards getting yourself into. Totally unfair. I am in hating this mode. Precore can kiss my giggly bum. I don't even like the Precore right now, and that is sad to say because I always enjoyed it. I am also sad to say I could only survive 15 minutes of it. What happened to my regular 30 minutes? I am going to have to start from 15 and build my way back up. Oh YIPPEE! My shaking limbs can HARDLY even wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyHAHA said...

Girl just keep at it...you'll work up to 30 soon nuff!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Ahh Shanks! I will get there eventually!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home