Saturday, January 06, 2007

Oh the HORROR!

Seinfeld Moment
Last night a group of us gals headed to dinner and a movie. All was going smoothly. We got outta the restaurant on time to not be late to The Holiday( seen it 3x's now people. I highly recommend!). At the end of dinner I got my check and it says $2.99 for my Strawberry Lemonade, which was fine but I hadn't gotten a refill so I felt the need to ask for a refill and then preceded to gulp it down. It made sense at the time as how to "get my money's worth..." Whatever! By the time we reached the Theatre I felt like a tick ready to pop so after getting my ticket and trusty Whoppers I headed to the loo. I am funny about the restrooms I inhabit even for those brief moments of relief. I want them CLEAN! I quickly surveyed the toilet and headed in. Upon closing the latch and forming my stance I gazed down to my feet and Horror of Horrors is someone's small turd that had been somewhat smeared! I loudly said, "what is that? Gross!" I can only imagine what the other potty users were thinking I had discovered in my little stall. In dismay I finished QUICKLY and fancy footed it out of there! SO GROSS! Where are the cleaners and WHO in their right mind sharts like that? Come on and atleast have the decency to clean up after yourself. Didn't your mama teach you manners?

5 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

ok. one word, EWWW! I would have left that stall and went into a different one. you are braver than I my friend.....and why wasn't I included in the holiday??? not that I would have been able to go but damnit, I still want to be invited! LOL

7:09 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

You are too funny! I told my sis to invite you and she said she thought you were busy. Sorry.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

P.S. I was mid stream peeing so I couldn't up and leave the stall. Usually I do a entire stall sweep before committing but alas, I really needed to go so I just surveyed the toilet. My bad.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

a stall sweep....good one! never heard of that before! That was the night that Lyns stayed over at Heathers huh? last Friday?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Is there a blood hound on the trail?!!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home