Thursday, January 18, 2007

Be Gone Mean One

I have this lovely little friend who is my peep fo shizzle. She is funny, interesting and intelligent...well, most of the time. She has this funky "situation" that keeps her life tied up in knots like an over eager pretzel. It...Gets...Frustrating. Unwrap the frickin' pretzel and straighten your life out pronto! I am the counselor type of friend which means I am a pretty good listener and I enjoy helping my buddies. She is one of them. She is in a committed relationship although she still carries the torch for her long time "friend" of 10 years. Yup, she is in love with someone who just continues to pull her chain. Again, and again. It is like a sick and twisted game of catch and release with the same exact person over and over. And did I mention HE calls all the shots. HE knows she is in love with him and whenever the subject could arise and she gets gumption HE fades out of her life for a time. Until HE decides HE cannot take it anymore and needs a "she" fix. I think HE is a selfish bastard! I am so sick and tired of him making her miserable. Why do certain men feel the need to be so cruel, controlling and UUURRRRGGGG?!!! I swear she drops whatever she is doing if HE asks anything of her. Men like that deserve no respect. They also deserve someone to do the exact same twisted game to them until they are miserably consumed. That would only be fair.

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyHAHA said...

Okay, while that guy sounds like a hot steaming pile of crap with corn chunks, for your friend to keep coming back for more is kind of.......stupid? I mean, its like sticking your hand inside a crocodile's mouth, having it bite you, then sticking your hand in there again...just to see if this time he doesn't bite. (knowing full well that bastard is going to bite you. catchamydrift?

You are only a victim if you choose to be. She should choose to tell him to kiss her ass. She (not other people) also needs to remind herself that she deserves better than that.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

That is verrryyyy verrryyyy true my dear! Stand up for yo'self! For sure.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home