Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Birthday To My Friend!



















I threw a lil' shindig together for my galpal Miss B. We had all different ages intermixing and it ended up being a very fun night. I busted out my new Chocolate Fountain and Fondue pot I scored specifically for the par-tay on the day after Thanksgiving sale! As all parties do, it did "bend" the bank but didn't break it because I got to delegate a bit on having other attendees hook a sista up by bringing some grub. My buddy friend is now officially 24! I am pushing 28...eeks. I feel like an old boot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

28 and you feel like an old boot?? Imagine how Julie feels! :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Good point...:)
J/K Julie girl! Me loves ya!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home