Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wowee! I am BACK!

Alert the press! Miss Informed has officially figured out how to get back on this frustrating machine! What a frickin' PAIN in the back, literally speaking! I guess if you aren't frequently posting that eventually they make you sign in on this deal, which is fine if you REMEMBER your username and password which come to find out, I did not. Luckily my ginko biloba has kicked in and I am now back to tell you all about it! Are you all surviving this madness called CHRISTmas season?!! I barely am scraping by. My son had massive vomiting in bed with me all night last night, and I am sure that more than once he rubbed his sweet wet puke face against my innocent cheek. My fingers are crossed and I am praying I don't come down with this one folks....makes for a fancy Christmas season. Would someone hand me a burp cloth please?!!! Send me some "WELL" wishes. Until next time America, Cheers to Airborne!

4 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

there's something going around! better take your echinacea! I'm glad to see you are back on line! yippy!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Flu...Its the FLU!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sweet wet puke"

Thanks for that. What an adorable child you must have. :-)

4:50 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

There was sarcasm in that statement, I don't care how "cute" the child, puke is PUKE! Gross!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home