Friday, December 22, 2006

Nice to Know I Figured It Out

A - Available or single: Married baby. Stick a spork in me cause I am done!

B - Best friends: Shaky on one(she'll remain nameless), Rebekah, Crystal, Leticia...my fam.!

C - Cake or pie: Depends on the flavor and my mood. Thanksgiving: the answer would be pie, Birthday: the obvious answer would be cake...I like what I like when I want it.

D - Drink of choice: H2O!

E - Essential item you use everyday: Soap, shampoo...um, shower!

F - Favorite color: Purple

G - Gummy bears or worms: The clear(I like to believe they are pineapple flavored) worms.

H - Hometown: I hang my hat in Cali

I - Indulgence: Desserts and having "me" time to do whateva

J - January or February: February is hands down better because I am usually down & out all through January recooping from the holidays.

K - Kids & names: 2, Fairy Girl and J man!

L - Life is incomplete without? My family to laugh and joke with and just be myself.

M - Marriage date: March 27th

N - Number of siblings: Uno. A sista

O - Oranges or apples: Ripe sweet oranges without seeds

P - Phobias or fears: Being eaten by a shark, or bit, really doesn't matter. Anything shark related scares the bageebeez outta me!

Q - Fave quote: "You hold me by the hand, I hold you by my heart"

R - Reasons to smile: My husband being silly for me, my children and the little people they are...my dog loving me. Friends saying a kind word. Reading funny blogs...I could go on and on. I try to look for the positive.

S - Season: Fall, warm enough to not having to lug around a jacket and everything just becomes magical out in nature.

T - Tag 2 people: Nihilistic, Random Girl

U - Unknown fact about me: I don't have an easy time coming up with fantastic ideas to write about...uh...wait, maybe you already knew that. My bad.


V- Vegetable you don't like: Chard

W - Worst habit: Got a pad of paper, pencil and an hour?

X - Xrays: Do not enjoy having them. I hate the bright light they put on you and that heavy drape...no thanks.

Y - Your fave food: Desserts

Z.Zodiac Sign:Aries

3 Comments:

Blogger LadyHAHA said...

YEAH! You completed the tag! I enjoyed reading your answers however, what the hell is "chard?" It doesn't sound appetizing in the least. No wonder its not your fave veggie.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

You get the picta.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

ok, I"ll do it!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home