Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello insecurities,
Is that you knocking on my door...?
Should have known you'd come back around
And try to torment me all the more.
Hello insecurities,
You're no friend of mine...
The damage you could potentially do
Is far less than unkind.
Hello insecurities,
Why do you hide in the back of my thoughts...
The little voice
Waiting to be heard, waiting to hinder.
Hello insecurties,
I don't like the person you make me become.
Don't want to carry the baggage that bred you
Deep in my spirit I want to loose you
From the troubling hold.
Hello insecurites, it's time to shut the door.
Choose to reject the familiar sound whispering in my ear.
Goodbye insecurity, you were never a friend of mine.
Although you kept me company...
You were far less than unkind.

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyHAHA said...

nice poem. where's it from? lord knows my insecurities isn't so quiet. LOL!

glad to see you're back to bloggin!! I haven't stopped by in a while! :)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home