Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Five For Five...Get Em' While There Nice and Hot!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was a youngster. Just graduated high school and just about to start at a trade school doing nails...Nothing like the horror stories of the dreaded beauty school!

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Probably taking more fun vacations than this summer, that is for sure!....

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Chocolate anything...white or milk. I'll pass on the semi-sweet thank you!
2. I like Sun chips or Doritos on a summer day
3. Ice cream. My favorite being Chocolate chip cookie dough, Chocolate Malted Crunch...Triple Chocolate
4. Kettle Corn- Such a perfect medley of salty and slightly sweet
5. Roasted Corn on the Cob at the fair...mmm, Heaven!

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

I know WAY more than five but what comes to mind would be,
1. Baby Got Back by SirMixAlot...that's my beat!
2. I will Remember You- Sarah McClachlan
3. Dancing Queen-Abba
4. Johnny-Poe
5. I Wanna Sex You Up- Colour Me Badd


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Tithe
2. Pay off loan
3. Rent out house, buy land and build dream home
4. Take 2 fantastic vacations with family and friends
5. Put in savings

Five bad habits:

1. Lack of self-discipline in exercising, cleaning...uggghhhh!!!
2. Irritable at times
3. On this computer TOO MUCH!
4. Talk on cell phone when driving...attempt at texting when driving
5. I don't curl my hair everyday and I wish I would make myself do it.

Five things you like doing:

1. Spending time with my family and friends
2. Spending time with my two kiddos doing anything at all
3. Going on dates with my husband
4. Cooking or baking new things
5. Entertaining

Five things you would never wear again:

1. Fish net leggings in neon pink
2. Polka dot dress--eeks!
3. Perm
4. Jelly shoes
5. Yellow crocheted friendship bracelets, unless of course my darling muffins made them for me.

Five favorite toys:

1. The Bullet:)
2. Computer
3. Curling Iron
4. Kitchen Aide Mixer
5. Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyHAHA said...

THE BULLET!!!
hahahahaha! Okay, see? this is why I love you because that is also one of my favorite toys but I didn't have the sack to put it on my list!

brrrrrrrrrrr....
hehe!

They gotta skin that you can put on it that glows in the dark. pointless but kind of cool. LOL!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Skin...not so much. Glow in the dark, good for one purpose and one purpose alone: Finding it in the dark!
...Glad to know I got "sack". Sounds classy:)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home