Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Who's Eating Your Lunch???

Oily.
Grumpy.
Sticky...
Upon washing the streaking sunscreen off my face I have started to ponder my pet peeves. I think I roll through life as a happy person but veer off the road to irritation quite quickly. Actually I think my irritation mode is constantly running on idle waiting to get "pissed off".
Some things that bother me and rub me the wrong way are:

1. Summer Blues...
The way sunscreen makes my skin feel after wearing it in the bloody heat for hours. I don't even like rubbing it in on my kids anywhere near there hair, because who likes to feel that oily? Yuck!

2. The Diss...
When people have plans with you and show up like half an hour late consistently and don't bother calling. I think that reeks of rudeness. It sends a message that their time is more valuable than yours and how dare you get upset? It seems to never occur to them they are inconveniencing anyone else. Maybe they really aren't thinking beyond themselves at all. I hate that!

3. The Idiots...
Whiny gripers that only want to talk about how miserable their lives are for hours on end and then do nothing to improve it. People like that are so exhausting!

4. The Double Dater...
When you are hanging out with your buddy and they start texting someone else- like even in a movie theatre during a movie. They hold an entire conversation back and forth on-going through the night. In my book, that is also a majorly rude thing to do. If you wanna hang out then don't be on two "dates" at once. That is insulting!

5. Miss Thang...
People who try to be perfect or who are so self-important. Ugg! Makes me wanna knock them off their pedestal they are perching on. I can't stand when people say things like, " She would be pretty if...I sure would love to give her a makeover....would you look at what she's wearing...(snicker, snicker)" Good grief, Who made you fashion god? Get over yourself!

That is enough. Ahh, to vent. Purging the soul is so cleansing. I feel better already! These five are just a few things I could think of in the spur of the moment. Lord knows there are much more. What drives you crazy???

6 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

As for #5: Maybe I do that sometimes. But I swear, it's only about shoes. Okay, sometimes it's about hair too. And maybe makeup, but only if they really deserve it.

I'm bitchy, huh? Damn.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Mist1~
Welcome to the bitchy club! Always glad to know I am not alone. As far as number 5 goes I am guilty of doing it as well. It is not a good quality and I recognize that.

10:37 AM  
Blogger mist1 said...

Please send me my membership card for the club.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

It's in the mail!:) We may not be a friendly group but we sure stick together!

5:01 PM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

I am SOOO with you on people being late! Okay, being late once...fine, but being consistently late is inexcusable. I am, if not always, at least 10 minutes early to ANY appointment I have..that includes non formal things like dinner with my friends, who probably dont' give a rat's ass if I'm a couple minutes late. But I GIVE a rat's ass. If there is a time set, why the f*@k can't you PLAN ahead and get there on time????

whew.

Oh and i hate oily sunscreen too.. buy the spray on sunscreen. Those are the best.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Alright, I will take the advice. Must be non-greasy and protected! I am so rockin' the pale look Nicole Kidman's even jealous!
Unfortunantly everything looks better with a tan...

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home