Thursday, July 05, 2007

Welcome Back...

Last Saturday night after some aggressive prodding...(sounds questionable I know, but in reality it was only a pushy phone call from a buddy that was oh so needed) I threw on a cute summery dress and some strappy heels and headed off to my ten year high school reunion. It was slightly nerve racking entering the large room not knowing what to expect. Quickly I realized it was not so scary and re-be-friended old friends and even made some new ones. My husband was such a champ in a semi-uncomfortable situation. We even won a prize for being married the longest! The food was yummy and we danced and danced! I now see attending as a positive thing whereas before I felt pretty negative about the entire situation.

Happy Fourth of July! It is smoking hot in my neck of the woods. This is the part of the summer where I climb into a pool and basically never come out! GEEZ, I felt I was going to loose my mind sitting out in the blistering heat for a Bbq yesterday- all day! Sweat was pouring out of every crevice imaginable. Damn, it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fireworks were nice and we went night swimming afterwards. I only night swim in a lighted pool mind you. No unidentified swimming object gonna be nibbling on these tootsies:)

Then I went home and had some more aggressive prodding...it is in fact the best way to end a night!

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyHAHA said...

After reading your post, I now want to get aggressively prodded. I'm going to have to run this by the hubby. haha! gross. TMI!

I'm so glad you went to your reunion! I had a great time at mine and I'm glad you had a great time at yours.

Happy Belated Fourth of July!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Ah, thanks. I was kidding about the A. Prodding:)...Sorta!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home