Friday, June 01, 2007

Where's Waldo?




I have been pretty busy as of late wrapping up the school year for my two kids. My eyes are on the mend. We are preparing for a yard sale. The whole point of having one is to de-clutter...hmmmph! Can I just tell you my house is in complete disarray. It is as if by some magical force my house has been tipped upside down and shaken- like the effect of a snow globe when the snow settles...everywhere. I so look forward to earning MAYBE $300.00 in exchange for the mess I will get stuck organizing.


Ah well...It's summertime and the weather's easy...
One of my hubby's elderly clients gave us a 1978 motor home. FREE. With a rocking air conditioner and oven, stove, yadayada. Now we can go on those camping trips without my insisting that we sleep in the back of my honey's truck for very legit safety reasons! He is stoked. He's been fixing it up like crazy these past weeks. He is going to re-upholster the cushions and replace all the damaged wood,(it suffered a roof leak).
I still haven't caught the Pirates 3rd flick. Hopefully tonight. Somehow I have maintained avoiding finding out the ending.

Last Monday I had a great group of gal pals over to enjoy a light lunch.
(Don't be fooled, no luncheon I put on is ever "LIGHT").
We had a fun time eating in the shade by the fountain. I made the best Strawberry Lemonade! It was peaceful and fun and I have always been a firm believer in keeping in touch with your friends. I am always up to host a girls night or whatever just to spend some much needed "mommy" time with my peeps!

I REALLY want to take a vacation with a few close friends and fly to L.A. and star watch, shop and sight see. Just do everything I have always wanted to do when I am down in that area getting stuck shaking Mickey's hand! Don't get me wrong I dig Disneyland but I think there is A LOT of other great stuff to enjoy around there just for adults. Definitely a trip for the girls!

1 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

so sorry I missed it! the table looks lovely!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home