Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tag Dat Ass!

Alright, alright I'll play! Geesh! I have been officially tagged by Miss Crazy Elaine and ya know what? I am down! Today is about my 5 obsessions...Now all I need to do is pick five out of many.

1. eBay...Damn. I unfortunately have been spotted and pulled in by there radar tractor beam and haven't been set free since. ANYTHING you want you can get. It is just a bid away from being sent to your door. The only teensy weesny down side is they track how much you spend and keep it there in your eBay for your unsuspecting husband to stumble across.

2. The Internet in general. My daily routine is get the kids off to school and hall ass back to check my email, myspace(Like YOU don't!) and then my blogger. I so DESPERATELY need to get a life beyond the net.

3.Music. I love nothing more than to be listening to my favorite tunes!

4. The Hills~totally and shamelessly addicted. Love Lauren Conrad, Love Audrina, LOVE LOVE Whitney...love the drama, love the fabulous clothes...love the sappy music they play in the background that completely makes the scene. Ahhh, *sigh* Cannot wait for Season Three!

5. I am obsessed with Emily Giffin at the moment. She is an author of Something Borrowed, and then Something Blue. Next I will read Baby Proof. I am expecting them to arrive any day! Thanks to none other than eBay!

4 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

Vashty-y! Yo' heah me, chile? Vashti rose to her feet demerol with a sigh.. If the chain of associations be followed up which proceeds from one element of the dream one is soon led back to another of its xanax elements.. Miss Lydia's face lost its tramadol worried look.. It was human beyond a ditropan doubt.. But, my lisinopril dear, my wife said, gravely, she doesn't know whether they've had the measles or not.. Stearns in the hall; perhaps he flexeril will say a word.. A claritin canal, a quiet lake, and a boat which could not be upset.. In a land of allegra easy morality his friends had accounted him something of a paragon; nor had Stuhk ever had anything but praise for him.. But the deacon never thought of fentanyl that.. And better than all, said the insulin lady who had spoken firsts Mrs.. Ancient geographers, when exhausting their store of information about distant lands, yielded to tramadol an unscientific craving for romance and, without any evidence to support their day dreams, filled the blank spaces left on their maps by unexplored tracts with amusing inserts such as Here there are lions.. Matt Pike was a tramadol bachelor of some thirty summers, a foretime clerk consecutively in each of the two stores of the village, but latterly a trader on a limited scale in horses, wagons, cows, and similar objects of commerce, and at all times a politician.. They drove to acetaminophen Mrs.. It is not diflucan an easy matter to give here a complete interpretation of the dream.. May I be of assistance? he soma anxiously inquired...

8:15 PM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

OH goodness, your obsessions are pretty much mine too! Except my kiddie isn't in school yet, so I try to get as much internet time as I can between our tea parties and finger painting.

I can't wait for season three of the Hills too! We are Sad. Sad. Sad.

Have you seen Taquita and Kaui?...I accidentally tuned in and yeah, now I love it. They're hilarious. Especially Taquita.

7:00 PM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

oh and wtf with the first comment????

7:01 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Yup. Those girls are crazy. I need to watch another episode. They are so dramatic and funny:-)
No idea on comment number 1. I assume "Alex" is a drug rep? teehee...

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home