Thursday, March 08, 2007

Juicy Fruit is Appropriately Named



Just saw Music and Lyrics yesterday. I love Drew Barrymore and generally like the ever funny Englishman- what's his name who likes prostitutes? Yeah, him. The combination of the two of them? Not so much. The chemistry was lacking and the story obviously far FAR fetched...Nothing like The Holiday with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz. See it already!!!! It comes out the 13th!!!!

In other news the weather has gotten me in the mood to travel. We missed our girls trip last year. This year we shan't miss it! Either San Fran again or L.A.~ Laguna Beach...maybe run into Lauren Conrad. Slap Heidi in the face and stomp on Spencer's big toe if the opportunity arises. Yup, shameless Hills fan. Can't get enough. I wish I could somehow contact MTV and demand the show stretch for one FULL hour. This sampling the buffet isn't what a shallow smorgasbord is all about! I want five courses!

I saw a funny picture of a crazy hat and thought I would bring out my own. Although it is not me in the pic but my ex best friend and her mama. We went out for my ex b's b-day and her mom came along. This irritating balloon guy made a balloon extravaganza hat for Donna. Pretty funny. Of course he made an engagement ring for the b-day girl. Good memory of a LONG night!

4 Comments:

Blogger LadyHAHA said...

fellow hills addict here and I will gladly stomp on Spencer's balls with you. OH wait, you said big toe didn't you? Oh well, we'll stomp on that too. God I HATE that guy. He is the epitome of the "Hollywood" rich brat that used to pick up on me and my friends when we went club hopping in Hollywierd. They would be on every corner flashing the "bling" and talking through their smarmy grin like that Spencer guy does. The sight of him and others like him make me want to take a scalding hot shower and scrub myself raw. Ugh!!! I just can't STAND HIM!!!!!! and Heidi. Total idiot.

that being said...I totally agree with you that the show needs to be an hour long! Half hour ain't cuttin' it.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

HAHAhahahahahahahahaha!!!! Balls will do! Too funny. I found I**d











































Hahahahahahaha!!!! Totally funny! I found idiot Brody on myspace and Hiedi and Spencer. I added them all and plan to send them a comment! Rich bastards!!! Especially Spencer, that manipulative,bratty muscle faced twirp!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

when is the next girls trip??? maybe I can go this time too!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home