Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ebay Is The Root of All Evil...

So lately I have been kept hostage to Buy It Now! and Hurry! An Item You Are Watching Is Ending Soon! Of course how could I forget my all time fav, You Have Been Outbid! Hurry And Bid! Don't Let It Get Away! It is official- I am an eBay addict. It all started when I was searching site. You can find just about anything on there and can get practically anything your little heart desires-for a cost. It is such a rush when the minutes tick down on an item you desire and someone starts to bid against you. It is all blood, sweat and tears in the end. It is man vs. man~3 minutes to go. It all has come down to this moment. The question is who can type the next bid in the fastest to beat the clock and the opponent by 50 cents. I have been the conqueror 5 times. And my bank account is feeling it. I need to just stay AWAY from eBay!

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyHAHA said...

Oh you sound like me when I first discovered ebay. I was buying crap like a madwoman. (wha? a Madonna lunchbox WITH thermos?? SOLD. A Madonna clock? Sold! 500 (fake) gold plated Elvis cards? BID!)
but now I bid the highest price I will pay for the item and if I get outbid, I figure its fine because I wasn't going to pay more than what I put down anyways. It keeps the $$ in check and less stress on bidding last minute. (ogod, I sound like some old biddy giving you Bingo advice.)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Hey~ I take advice where I can get it!! No kidding...a Juicy purse: Check! A Juicy wallet: Check! New BKE Jeans: Check! A Steve Madden purse: Check! I must stop! And yet even today I am still "shoppin'" on eBay. Sad times when you get fixed up in the morning to potentially go shopping in an actual store and skip it to scout out deals over da net:) Someone admit me!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home