Friday, June 09, 2006

Seeing Double...




Anyone ever notice how similiar Miss Katie Holmes and Nick Cannon look? Seriously! Look at the way they smile in that, " I am cute and I know it..." way.They do the same scrinch of their nose and show their little pointy teeth(top and bottom) and sometimes even do something strange with their tongues. To prove my point ( because unfortunantly the pics aren't doing it justice), just tune into some old Dawson's Creek episodes, then immediately watch Drumline and you will see exactly what I am talking about. No kidding! Ofcourse, the resemblance begins and ends with their mouths!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

I actually do see what you mean!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Thanks Nihilistic! I went out on a limb here knowing most people probably wouldn't see what I mean, but it's something I trip over when I see either one of them so I thought why not share it with the world! --Or should I say, with the 5 people who read my blogs! Ha, ha...

7:25 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I LOVED Drumline!

9:20 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

That's really great that you picked up on that resemblance. I mean, someone had to prove Tom Cruise really wanted to marry a man.

9:06 AM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

hahahahahaha! I LOVE SJ's comment because it is SO damn true.

and yes! I totally see the resemblance with their smile! I couldn't pinpoint it at first, I just though Katie looked like a young teenage black guy.. which EXPLAIN the Tom Cruise bit.

Aaaah, its all coming together now...

2:48 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

I love you Crazy Elaine, I swear you are my blog "idol".

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home