Wednesday, May 24, 2006

OOPSY?

Oh Crap, Oh Crap, Oh Crap!!!! I just screwed up big time! We have semi-recently redone our kitchen. New tile, stovetop, oven, etc.,.Well, I was just making cookies with my son and above my stovetop/oven area is our spice cupboard. My husband has told me on more than one occasion to go ahead and take the heavy bottled spices down, as they could damage our flat glass stovetop. Ofcourse I acted like I was going to, but let's just say I never really got around to that...Anyhoo, those stupid Spice Islands just have to be my favorite, and coincidentally they come in a HEAVY glass jar. In the middle of me reaching up for the Baking Soda, out my Spice Island Thai Seasoning comes tumbling down. "Oh crap," I say as I believe I just hear it break already thinking, "Oh well, I will just replace it ". Alas, once I look down it is not the $5.00 bottle of spice, but unfortunately more like the hundreds of dollars stovetop lacking a chunk of glass. WHOOPSY! I am sooo busted. Those dang spice bottles are resilient, gotta hand it to those guys at Spice Island. Not so much for Home Depot's glass stovetops!

7 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

ummmmmm, you're in T-R-O-U-B-L-E! I'm telling!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Too late, I already told. It is such a bad habit of mine, I tell on myself. Oh well, atleast I am honest. And yes, I am in trouble!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Did he totally yell at you?

12:55 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Ummm, sort of. He has his own way of showing he's pissed. More like snapping at me over piddly stuff for the remainder of the evening! Ahh, the joys of married bliss! ---Just Kidding!!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I just saw your profile and saw you put Sophie Kinsella! I am doing some major reading this summer! I have to finish Shopaholic and Sister and then read Can you keep a secret! I can't wait! Long Live Becky BloomwooD!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

I have read both, and let me tell you, you are in for a great summer!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

new post!!! new post!!!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home