Monday, May 22, 2006

Never Enough Time

Ever notice how quickly the days just rush by? Like living life in hyper speed? It was just Christmas 2005, now I turn around and already it is summer '06! It freaks me out when I really ponder it. If I could just reach out and grab the hand of time to slow things down, I would. If only time was a tangible thing. I have dealt with issues of wanting to be in control, I am sure that is why it is so mind boggling and against my nature to except life and role with it. There is nothing we can do about it, so it is silly to obsess. I suppose it is the nature of things. Time ticks on. So if you choose to get bound up and stagnant the only one your hurting is yourself. Time dutifully marches on with or without you . That is why it is so freeing to forgive and let go of the issues that trip us all up. Forgiveness is a choice and really isn't even about the other person, it is like freeing yourself from a ugly cage you had the lock and key to all along. I feel the sooner you learn a lesson, the sooner you won' t be stuck being bound to repeat it. Once you "get" something that test is over, and it's like God is going, " okay, Ahna what should we work on next!" Hmmm, I have given Him lot's of choices so what will it be now? Ha, ha...

3 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

to add a link you go into your template and scroll down until you find mine and Niles links...then copy what the code is and instead, put her link and her name. It's pretty easy but before you change anything make sure you highlight your blog template and save it into a word file or something similar. I have found out the hard way what happens when you lose your template.

Anyway, good entry! YOu go girl! Also, I would stay away from the pink as it's hard on the ol' eyeballies. love ya gal!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Thanks to you Julie, keeping me sane with the heads up!

9:50 AM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Glad you enjoyed! :D

somerandomgirl is getting some spankins for promoting me on her blog...I swear, she's bent over right now in front of me... I told her I wad done but she won't go away..can you help me...??

anyways girl, I hear yea on time going by so fast but riddle me this... how come I'm suddenly going to be 30 and STILL under 5 foot???
The world may never know.....

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home