Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Miss Informed

Miss Informed

Hello there world! I am totally new to all this blogging stuff and I thank my good friend Julie for getting me going! Also a shout out of thanks and gratitude to her cousin, Stacy an expert blog creator. A master. He took the cool pic on my page and adjusted it to his liking- He did awesome! I am excited and unsure of what to expect from this. The idea of putting your thoughts and feelings out there and possibly getting responses is highly interesting to me. I hope to meet lots of intelligent, interesting and completely cool people here. We'll see...

8 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I can't wait!!!! Yeah! I can't wait to see what you do with this thing!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

go into your settings and change so you can get anonymous comments. That way anyone can comment. I can help you do some of this crap. It's prety easy

11:39 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I see you!!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Welcome! I was sent here by Random Girl. Enjoy BlogLand! Love the design, BTW.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Pollyanna said...

Welcome, I was sent here by Julie as well. You will LOVE blogging. Love it. It's very addictive. :) Can't wait to see what you do with yourself here!!

8:52 AM  
Blogger karen! said...

Yes, this is more fun than I even knew. I am addicted. You can just hit the next blog button to see what others are doing, or click from other's sites to see who their favorites are. I could sit here all day reading people's stories.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Loriann said...

Hi, blog friend of Random Girl's here. I love your blog layout and pictures. Good luck and have fun!

2:03 PM  
Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

LUV LUV the butterfly theme! Great job Nihilistic!!! Miss Inf. U may find yourself attending meetings soon...

HI,,,,my name is MI,,,and I am a Blogaholic. Its been two hours since my last post......

(((9HI MIS I)))) LOL

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home