Saturday, May 13, 2006

Just a Few Things About Me: I am opinionated, I am funny, I love a good time, I can't stand waking up early(lately that's my life), I hate writers block which I am suffering from even now...I want to understand and learn about other people in other countries, I am currently not reading like I should because as of late I am a internet addict(pisses a lot of people off-"You need to get another phone line!")...Whatever! I have my own ideas on things and I don't usually have any problem sharing them, I love photography, I love art, I love creativity, it inspires me. I am laid back. I need more self-control in every area of my life, to get things in balance. I am beautifully flawed and that won't change. I am a work in progress...and that is what I will always be...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

Work in progress! I hear that!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home