Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Happy Halloween to all! It is so crazy how fast this year is tumbling by. I really dig celebrating Halloween. This year I am having a fun party for my little goblins and their other trolls. It should be a blast. It is so cute seeing them all dressed up in their costumes. I have to scrape up something to wear because I insisted all the moms coming MUST dress up...that totally backfired when I realized the local Wal-Mart wasn't carrying my preferences. Neither Target either...oh well. I think I am gonna pull out a hideous brides maid dress and be a Queen. I will have to see if it still fits~ It will be entertaining for sure! Have a fun, safe Halloween.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

Have a great party!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Thanks you!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home