Thursday, October 12, 2006

Eye Surgery? Not for weenies.


Recently I have been considering Lasek. It is a way to correct your vision flaws and basically go under the "knife-laser beam" to get 20/20. Yikes. It is a great concept and it fairly affordable but the idea of someone lasering my eye isn't the first thing in life I wanna line up to try. I am not sure. I know tons of people are happy with their results and I would LOVE to not have to put on my specs first thing in the morning and take them off last thing at night. Hmmm. We shall see. If I do go thru with it, I absolutely will keep you posted regarding the whole experience!

4 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I hope you don't go blind or have to wear an eye patch....I'd still sit by you but I'd say "ARGH! AHOY MATEYS" everytime we had tea!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

Land Hoe! Haha.

8:56 AM  
Blogger LadyHAHA said...

My friend got one recently and apparently, the little happy pill they give you really relaxes you. They then give you an eye drop to numb your eye and then, wala! Painless and super quick procedure. I'm still going to pee in my pants when I do get it, because I can't even put in Visine drops in my eyes without my husband holding me down. I'm freaky when it comes to my eyeballs...

9:32 PM  
Blogger Miss-Informed said...

I just don't want there to be a mistake with the lazer...eeks!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home